Student Ambassadors for the 2019-2020 academic year at Missouri State University-West Plains have been selected.
Ambassadors represent the campus to prospective students at community and university events and assist the admissions office with recruitment efforts.
To become an ambassador, students must apply through the Missouri State-West Plains Scholarship Handbook and undergo an interview.
Ambassadors are selected based on ACT scores, grade point averages, and community involvement and service.
This year’s Ambassadors include:
- Ashlyn Williams, Morrisville;
- Kaylee Liley, Berryville, Arkansas;
- Braylin Shelton, Salem;
- Whitney Evans, Dora;
- Tisha Richmond, Palmyra;
- Kelsey Draeger, Mtn. View;
- Olivia Grandberry, St. Robert;
- Savannah James, Nixa;
- Gabe Ivins and Liliya Dudko, both of Willow Springs;
- Kaitlyn Ray, Dixon;
- Jordyn Smith, Evan Edgar, and Christian Hirsch, all of Thayer;
- Brittney Shields, Marshfield;
- Jamal Shaddid, St. Louis;
- Zeke Webb, Ellsinore;
- Aubrey Craig, Jayden Wiley, Angelia Ashberger, Sarah Green, Madison Freeman, Jarod Coatney and Kole Taylor, all of West Plains.
For more information about the Student Ambassador program, call the admissions office at 417-255-7955.