When students return to campus this fall, they will find some of campus’s offices and departments are no longer where they were.
University officials relocated several offices and departments during the summer to better utilize available space in campus buildings and bring the services commonly used by students closer to where they will be during the academic year.
Offices and departments that moved and their new locations include:
- Information Technology Services – Garfield Hall
- Testing Services – Lybyer Technology Center Room 108
- William and Virginia Darr Honors Program Director Alex Pinnon – Melton Hall Room 216
- Coordinator of Student Life & Development Jared Cates/Office of Student Life – Hass-Darr Hall Rooms 102 and 103.
- Student Government Association (SGA) office – Hass-Darr Hall Room 111.
- Advising and Academic Coaching Center for Empowering Student Success (AACCESS) – Hass-Darr Hall Suite 107
- Career Development Center – Hass-Darr Hall Room 106.
- Per Course Faculty office – Lybyer Technology Center Room 209D.
- Adult Education and Literacy Program/Coordinator Joan Wright – Melton Hall Room 102 and 115.
- Financial Aid office – Cass Hall
Phone numbers, fax numbers and emails for all of these offices and individuals remains the same.
For a complete directory of contact information for offices, departments and employees, visit WP.MissouriState.edu/EmployeeDirectory.